Sverica invests in leading, growth-oriented companies in the lower middle market with recurring revenue or replicable unit economics. In evaluating new investments, our focus is on a company’s potential for growth and development starting with its reputation with its customers, employees, and suppliers.
While serving as active board members and proactively supporting each of our management teams, we do not look to interfere in the day-to-day operations of our portfolio companies. We recognize that every business and team is unique and there is no one-size-fits-all approach. We look for ways to work with our partners when and where they need help the most.
· Technology, Business Services and Software
· Advanced Industrial
· Primarily Control Buyouts with Non-Control and Growth Equity Options
· Enterprise Value Less than $250M
· Equity Investments of $25M – $75M (more than $75M with Sverica Co-Investors)
· Headquartered in North America or Europe
· Strong Underlying Market Fundamentals
· History of Revenue Growth
· High Returns on Invested Capital
· Differentiated and Defensible Competitive Position
· Loyal Customers
Deep industry expertise in three core areas informs every aspect of our investment process. We help companies identify opportunities and accelerate growth. We know that no two industries are the same. Understanding the nuances that make each unique is critical to identifying opportunities and overcoming challenges.
Companies that provide a critical service or solution and have demonstrated an ability to be successful in their market.
Innovative companies whose solutions reduce costs, improve outcomes, and expand access to high quality care.
Highly-engineered products that garner high gross margins and are differentiated through intellectual property.