Why get a COVID-19 Antibody Test?
- COVID-19 antibody testing may indicate that an individual has been exposed to the virus
- Exposure triggers the immune system to start the production of antibodies to fight against the virus
- Detection of the antibody indicates an immune response rather than detecting the virus itself
- This simple blood test can play a critical role in the fight against COVID-19 by determining if you qualify to donate blood that can be used as a possible treatment for those who are seriously ill from this virus
- This blood test is covered by most insurances
To schedule an appointment, please call your local Med First clinic or request an appointment online.
Schedule Your Appointment →